Monday, March 21, 2005

Spring is here

I wonder if the arrival of spring, even if it's only in theory the past few days, is related to me feeling so much better about myself and my life?
I had an amazingly wonderful, if tiring, weekend. I finally understand why people don't want to come back to work on Monday (besides having to get up to a buzzing alarm). When your personal life is so busy, fun and fulfilling, it's hard to put it on hold until the next weekend.
Not that work isn't busy, fun and fulfilling, it's just a different kind of those things. It's having to be somewhere and do something because someone else is paying you to do it and expects it of you.
I wonder how much the world would change if people were allowed to do what they felt was exactly the right thing with their time, instead of filling others' expectations of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home