Friday, March 18, 2005

Hello again

It's been almost a month since I wrote last. Time flies!
One of my key obstacles in keeping this blog is that I don't have a computer at home, so need to squeeze in time to write when I'm at work. And work has been busy the last while.
But, here I am today, still busy, taking the time to write. Sometimes it's important just carve out time for your own things.
It's a grey and rainy day today. We've been very spoiled with beautiful, sunny and mostly warm weather, and it's a bit hard to swallow such a harsh change in the weather. Today is the sort of day that makes you just want to stay in bed with a really good book and a nice warm mug of tea.
In the time since I last contributed to this blog, life has gotten really good. I'm almost afraid to say it, because then it might go away, but I think for the first time in my adult life, I'm happy!
It's an amazing and wonderful feeling.
I have learned so much in such a short time about who I am, where I am and how I fit in this world. The key thing is that I learned really fully and truly that I, and I alone, am responsible for my own happiness, and I am no longer waiting for that 'right' person to do that job for me. It's such a wonderful and freeing feeling.
Life is good.
Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home